Thumbs down Unanswered: Hot Key Procedure

I WOULD LIKE TO ENABLE CAPITAL CHR WHEN I ENTER IN A TXTBX. ANYONE KNOW HOW?
    HOW CAN I CREATE HOT KEYS PROCEDURES TO ENABLE-DISABLE ALLOWBYPASSKEY PROPERTY?

THANK YOU!!!

you could use UCase() function OnAfterUpdate event to get all capital letters.....

just keep checking for keys pressed right from autoexec function.....

I know how to use the ucase() but my point is to begin writing with caps and not afterupdate to change lowercase to uppercase. If you have something in your mind tell me.

Thanks.

Originally posted by M@sterm!nd
    I know how to use the ucase() but my point is to begin writing with caps and not afterupdate to change lowercase to uppercase. If you have something in your mind tell me.

Thanks.
    The solution from Strucnjak should work:

Fire on every change the event, that changes the context of your field using the UCase() function, which seems to let the user inputting in captial letters. However, be aware not to implement a loop. So, your event body should look like:

IF UCase(TextBox.Text) <> TextBox.Text THEN Let TextBox.Text = UCase(TextBox.Text)
    Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler! - A. Einstein
    DB Problems? DB Explorer, BTrieve Re-engineering, DB Conversions & ETL? Conversion Tool

Hot Key Procedure

Can Someone Tell Me The Code For Hot Keys In Access. I Would Like To Add A Command Button On A Form To Perform A Spell Check. Thanks

do you mean a Hot Key, or a command button?

You create the Hot Key effect by using your form's KeyPress event.
    Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler! - A. Einstein
    DB Problems? DB Explorer, BTrieve Re-engineering, DB Conversions & ETL? Conversion Tool