var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Unanswered: query for report
Purpose: To generate a report based on query. I have two query b/c I guess i can't put formula in total query. I am new to query and report. So any suggesstion and help will be appreciated.
1. Name of the Query: qryCensusRpt based on tbl_groups
2. Name of the Query: qryCensusRptSummary based on "qryCensusRpt"
Basically I want a summary report for my census data.
1. How many census received after the Census Due Date. I think we can use the lastest received date from qrycensusrpt and census due date from the table called tbl_groups
2. Total census in for a given pye (plan year end), this on works "qrycensusrptsummary"
3. Total census complete > If the census completion date is filled then it should only count the field with value.
4. Total Outstanding > if census completion date is null. NOT Working.
5. If there is any outstanding then I want system to put a link to another report call rtpoutstaninddetail.
Last edited by cool_guy_no_1; 09-16-03 at 01:16.