Unanswered: Data Integration in parallel

Hi people,

I have to run some procedures and for this i have to found the best pratice.
    In the data warehouse center, i've tried to run 3 instance of the same procedure and so this procedure can run in parallel and integrate more
    data...but i think it is better that the system use an number of unit of works that allow that this procedure run in parallel.

For example: my stored procedure receive an parameter(one store) and
    she has to integrate it on a targer table...but i don't want the procedure integrate the second store after the first was integrate....i want that the procedure start to integrate the second store and the the first already is to be integrate...itīs a form of parallelism.
    But i donīt want to use instances of the same procedure to do this....

Somebody could tell me if db2 udb 7.2 or data warehouse center have a framework to do this?

If you don't have understand i will try to explain better...and give you the procedures..

It's very important! Please help me!

Rui

Re: Data Integration in parallel

Please, if you know anybody that could help me ..please contact him or if anybody know the ibm support contact for this type of information..send me the email.
    Thanks a lot

Originally posted by rmleite
    Hi people,

I have to run some procedures and for this i have to found the best pratice.
    In the data warehouse center, i've tried to run 3 instance of the same procedure and so this procedure can run in parallel and integrate more
    data...but i think it is better that the system use an number of unit of works that allow that this procedure run in parallel.

For example: my stored procedure receive an parameter(one store) and
    she has to integrate it on a targer table...but i don't want the procedure integrate the second store after the first was integrate....i want that the procedure start to integrate the second store and the the first already is to be integrate...itīs a form of parallelism.
    But i donīt want to use instances of the same procedure to do this....

Somebody could tell me if db2 udb 7.2 or data warehouse center have a framework to do this?

If you don't have understand i will try to explain better...and give you the procedures..

It's very important! Please help me!

Rui