Unanswered: error while loading DB library files

Hello All,

Can't load '/usr/local/tools/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/auto/Sybase/
    DBlib/DBlib.so' for module Sybase:Blib: ld.so.1: /usr/local/tools/bin/perl: fa
    tal: libtli.so: open failed: No such file or directory at /usr/local/tools/lib/p
    erl5/5.00503/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 169.

This is the error i am getting during the execution of a perl script..from the line where it tries to load DB library(Syabse) for Perl.

i think this is because of path setting or some file missing or the permission on that file.

Can anyone help me on this,

Thanx in advance,
    Pooja

It means what it says, that file doesnt exist, thus the module isnt installed correctly.

Originally posted by WebRecka
    It means what it says, that file doesnt exist, thus the module isnt installed correctly.
    thanx WebRecka,

i am new to Perl...

i file i mentioned is there on the system so i have used this statement now in my perl script

use lib "/usr/local/tools/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris"(added)
    use Sybase:Blib; ( failing at this line)

then also getting the same error as:

Can't load '/usr/local/tools/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/auto/Sybase/
    DBlib/DBlib.so' for module Sybase:Blib: ld.so.1: /usr/local/tools/bin/perl: fa
    tal: libtli.so: open failed: No such file or directory at /usr/local/tools/lib/p
    erl5/5.00503/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 169.

Can somebody tell me what all things shud i take care of.i am trying to run Perl Scripts on new server with new installations.

thanx in advance,
    Pooja