Question Unanswered: Archive Log Status in Admin Database

We have installed a new SAP R/3 system using DB2 database on a p690 running AIX . Tivoli Storage Management is being used for the database and archive log backups, however the TSM API has been failing for some reason and no successful backup has been run. It hasn't been set up properly no doubt. The TSM guys are currently investigating but this is not my issue.

A daily archive backup has been scheduled in cron "brarchive -sd -d TSM -out -sid PSM".

If you run the command "db2 list history backup all for PSM" it reveals that all archive logs have been backed up to tape from the very first log (S00000000.LOG) up to the last (S00000083.LOG) for every execution of brarchive. however I know this is not the case since the TSM API has been failing and the logs are still in the directory db2/PSM/log_archive/PSM.

So when the Tivoli guys eventually fix the API problem, how can I get brarchive to backup all the files. What parameter in the admin database do I need to alter if in fact this is what I have to do?

Please advise,
    Mark Dixon

Looks like I've found the answer. It was contained in a SAP Note 533979.

brarchive -GAL revert
    Last edited by i355213; 08-21-03 at 00:30.