Angry Unanswered: Jet Database Engine Error - PLS HELP!!!!

I have an Access database that is currently at 97. When I try to convert the database to Access 2000 I get all kinds of problems. When I choose "convert database" I tell it where the 97 database is and then I give it a new name for the new 2000 database. I see it converting and I can see the icon on my destop of the new 2000 database but it disappears after a couple of seconds. So, after trying that a couple of times, I opened a new blank database in Acess 2000 and imported everything from the Access 97 database. I got a few memory errors and a couple of Jet Database errors. After the import, everything seems to be fine except that all my reports give the same error - "The Microsoft Jet Database Engine could not find the object 'report name'. Make sure the object exsists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly." I have about 50 reports and they all say the same thing. Is there something that I am doing wrong or missing? Please help!!!

Thanks,
    Keith

Re: Jet Database Engine Error - PLS HELP!!!!

You are trying the right things: open in Access 2000 and convert, or importing all that stuff. However, you are getting errors during conversion. I guess the point is to go into details about that.
    Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler! - A. Einstein
    DB Problems? DB Explorer, BTrieve Re-engineering, DB Conversions & ETL? Conversion Tool