Unhappy Unanswered: Does somebody know about ROW-00060 ?

Hi,

I'm Working with ORACLE, IIS and VB6.
    I'm also using the Oracle ODBC driver.

Sometimes I receive the error "ROW-00060 : Internal Error : [dahprepare, 1]". I don't know what generate this problem, where it come from and of course I can't solve it...

Does somebody know about this ?

I send the same message for two months, and somebody answer me that it what a microsoft problem, but I don't understand this answer ??

Thanks, if you know about this problem !!

Re: Does somebody know about ROW-00060 ?

Originally posted by WolFox
    Hi,

I'm Working with ORACLE, IIS and VB6.
    I'm also using the Oracle ODBC driver.

Sometimes I receive the error "ROW-00060 : Internal Error : [dahprepare, 1]". I don't know what generate this problem, where it come from and of course I can't solve it...

Does somebody know about this ?

I send the same message for two months, and somebody answer me that it what a microsoft problem, but I don't understand this answer ??

Thanks, if you know about this problem !!
    i'm rather afraid i cannot help you very much.
    first of all, it does not seem to be a real oracle error (they have other error-messages and codings, like 0ra-00060 for example would hint for a dead lock ... there is not ROW-nnnnn in Oracle)

other testings: since you use odbc-connection: turn on logging there then you should get a bit more info.
    how do you really access oracle via IIS - via asp ?? - then send at least a bit of code fragments, so that people in that forum have a better chance of assisting you.
    what oracle version ???
    did you try out the microsoft oracle-odbc driver instead ???
    i've quite a lot of experience with vb6 and odbc and oracle - not in combination with iis - but I have never seen any error message like ROW-nnnnn