Unanswered: alternative load utility

I want a key-user to be able to upload data to DB2 on a regular basis and was wondering if there exist any third-party tools (preferably of the free kind) to give a simple upload mechanism. Traditional LOAD and Import commands are way to complex in this case...............
    Ties Blom
    Senior Application Developer BI
    Getronics Healthcare
    DB2,ORACLE,Powercenter,BusObj,Access,
    SQL, SQL server

Re: alternative load utility

I'm not sure what you mean by, being complex ...

Please can you elaborate

Cheers

Sathyaram

Originally posted by blom0344
    I want a key-user to be able to upload data to DB2 on a regular basis and was wondering if there exist any third-party tools (preferably of the free kind) to give a simple upload mechanism. Traditional LOAD and Import commands are way to complex in this case...............
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

too complex

I do not want to install something like control center with a user, and having to explain how to do an import or a load.
    (God knows what they'll can damage otherwise....)

I can probably give the entire load command to upload a file but this is at least hugely intimidating for someone not accustomed to such stuff.

So I was looking for some GUI that will do the job in a couple of steps, but perhaps you have an alternative.........
    Ties Blom
    Senior Application Developer BI
    Getronics Healthcare
    DB2,ORACLE,Powercenter,BusObj,Access,
    SQL, SQL server