Unanswered: Report - two extra pages...

Something is wrong with the setings of my report. On Preview, it shows all the required data, however the first page shows only the ReportHeader and Footer, the second page is OK and so on, and at the end of the report there is another extra page showing only the Page Header and Footer. On both "extra pages" - the first and the last one - the Detail Section is skipped.

My detailed section could be several pages long, therefore I have a page brake after at the end of the section.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,
    Jazz

Question

Just an update -- I managed to fix at least one of the problem - the first page of the report now is OK. Achieved by moving some controls from one section to another.

I still have to fix the last page - all the details have been displayed on the previous pages, however Access still ads another page with page header and footer, but nothing to show in the detail section. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks,
    Jazz

It's all done!

It's all done now. Just removed the PageBrake from the DetailSection of the Report and the "extra" page disappeared. Sorry for bothering you guys for such a stupid little thing...

Cheers.
    Jazz