Unanswered: Error message in double

Hi,

I have this erroe message when I try to insert a record:
    " ERROR at line 1:
    ORA-20000: Predefined error message here.
    ORA-06512: at "GSSDEV4.AAI01_GSS_STRCT_SIGNS", line 47
    ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'GSSDEV4.AAI01_GSS_STRCT_SIGNS' "

There's no problem here because that is what I was expected since it's in a battery of tests.

When I try another Insert, the same error is called but the ORA-06512 and ORA-04088 are repeated. It looks like this:

" ERROR at line 1:
    ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'GSSDEV4.AAI01_GSS_STRCT_SIGNS'
    ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'GSSDEV4.AAI01_GSS_STRCT_SIGNS' "

Why does Oracle sometimes show these errors two times and sometimes not?

Do you wonder why I care so much about this insignificant bug? I try to compare two log files with a file comparison utility and it calls difference to each row I try to insert because of this repetition in the error message.

I hope I was clear, even if English it's my second language.

Thanks

Exclamation

This may not be an Oracle bug because:

leads me to beleive this error is generated by a trigger using the raise_application_error exception.

The duplication may result from manipulation of the error log by using the dbms_utility.format_error_stack procedure call.

The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb