Unanswered: Data Access Page Pivot Table Problem

I created a Pivot Table Form based on a query. It works absolutely perfectly. I have Users defined as the row criteria, AgeRange defined as the column criteria, Count of Orders defined as the data criteria, and Status defined as the filter criteria (in the upper left corner).

This works beautifully as a form.

However... it needs to be published to our intranet, so I did a Save > As > Data Access Page. This produces a page that's equally as beautiful to look at and works just as well EXCEPT that the Filter criteria are not all present in the DAP view of this Form.

In other words, in the Form version of the pivot table, the available Status criteria are "Ready," "Not Ready," and "All."

The DAP omits the "Ready" criteria and only shows the other two.

This is terribly maddening as it nullifies the usefulness of this tool.

Does anyone have any idea why it would be doing this, and/or what I should do to overcome it? All tips most gratefully welcomed. Thank you!

Well, I still have no clue why the DAP screwed up but I managed to fix it.

The filter criteria was assigned in the query using an IIF statement: IIF(StatusFlag=R,"Ready","Not Ready").

For some mysterious, cosmic reason, Access "did not like this." So, I whipped together a table so it could get these values via a JOIN, and bada bing, bada boom, it works.

These data access pages really suck when the users aren't using XP, by the way. They have to download Office Components from microsoft.com just to be able to view them -- there's no interactivity at all unless they're on XP. Lots of good that does us!