Unhappy Unanswered: help with description of semantic data structure

Hi all:
    I'm in a bit of a quandry. My small company has recently developed a new semantic data structure based on simulation of dual reciprocating human memory structure and unified cognitive functionalities. We claim that human logic is structure determined and believe we have developed that, along with the unified theory of cognition algorithm.
    So? Here's my small problem: I'm the investor (big problem?) and I just received the attached note from a Chinese programmer we have working with us. It is difficult for me to understand, both in English language terms and in content terms. I'm not very fluent in data sorting principles nor in storage and memory space allocation technique.
    I've attached a very short note from him and was hoping to get a few people who are experts in this domain to check it out and give me an opinion as to what is the content, its meaning and significance. I'm hoping that we have something fiinancially significant and have been told with embedded logic, we are eventually able to displace or supplant a lot of traditional database design tasks, dba effort, that we can supply W3C with next gen semantic web architecture and perform natural language translation, to name a few...!!
    Thanks in advance,
    Wick Beavers
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,

Please give more info about version of db2 you have, operating system name and version, etc. What is the problem?

Please also read the Must Read before posting for more tips how to write efficient question.

Hope this helps,
    Grofaty

semantic data structure eliminates sorting

In our semantic data structure, we store the word "Barberry" (or "Main" or "5th" or "Picadilly") only one time.
    Same goes for "Street", "Drive", "Circle"...
    If this is unique, one would save a lot of memory allocation space (that may explain the engineer's numbers on memory savings).
    If links are not subject to n squared problem (resolved, in part, by structure determined logic and application of Venn set theory, which provides specificity), I believe we overcome data sorting problem.
    Does this help further explain the attachment?
    I will be more than happy to forward a deeper theoretical framework description as an email attachment to you.
    Cheers and thanks for your time and thoughts.
    Wick
    Attached Files Attached Files