Post VB help- can VB text "font look" be changed?

I am having a dabasae program written for me in VB. How can I change the standard text " font look" like what were looking at now to one with a different background color with larger different font look? For example in the upper left hand corner we see "dBforums" in large yellow/white font with gray background- how is that done? Can it be done within VB or do we need another programming language or an add on program that could do it in VB? Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Re: VB help- can VB text "font look" be changed?

Originally posted by gastro7
    I am having a dabasae program written for me in VB. How can I change the standard text " font look" like what were looking at now to one with a different background color with larger different font look? For example in the upper left hand corner we see "dBforums" in large yellow/white font with gray background- how is that done? Can it be done within VB or do we need another programming language or an add on program that could do it in VB? Thanks for any advice you can give me.
    Controls such as labels, textboxes, listboxes etc. have font and forecolor propeties that can be used to change the appearence of text. Alternatively, you could create an image (in paint for example) and display it using the picture property of a picture control.

Yaa u can

You can change font color, size and background of any control like text box, label etc by using their properties. U can place images by using image or picture control. properties of any control can be obtained by clicking on the icon for properties in the tool bar.