Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3

    Unanswered: informix version 7.31 and 7.33 - compatibility

    Hi
    Pls let me know the difference in Informix Dynamic server 7.31 and 7.3.3. Can we develop an application in 7.31 and delpoy it in 7.33. If so, what changes need to be made during implementation. Any update on this would be of great help........

    thx
    Bala

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    India
    Posts
    262

    Re: informix version 7.31 and 7.33 - compatibility

    Originally posted by Balakrishnan
    Hi
    Pls let me know the difference in Informix Dynamic server 7.31 and 7.3.3. Can we develop an application in 7.31 and delpoy it in 7.33. If so, what changes need to be made during implementation. Any update on this would be of great help........

    thx
    Bala
    Hi Bala,

    You can refer to the below link which gives details of various Informix products. Yes you can develop applications in 7.31 & deploy in 7.33. There won't be much changes, only thing is 7.33 ver. contains some additional environmental variables.
    http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/i.../pubs/library/

    Regards,

    lloyd

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3

    Re: informix version 7.31 and 7.33 - compatibility

    Originally posted by lloydnwo
    Hi Bala,

    You can refer to the below link which gives details of various Informix products. Yes you can develop applications in 7.31 & deploy in 7.33. There won't be much changes, only thing is 7.33 ver. contains some additional environmental variables.
    http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/i.../pubs/library/

    Regards,

    lloyd
    Hi Lloyd,

    Thanks a lot for your reply. Is there any difference in the way cursors are managed in 7.31 and 7.33?

    Regards
    Bala

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    India
    Posts
    262

    Re: informix version 7.31 and 7.33 - compatibility

    Originally posted by Balakrishnan
    Hi Lloyd,

    Thanks a lot for your reply. Is there any difference in the way cursors are managed in 7.31 and 7.33?

    Regards
    Bala
    Hi Bala,

    No there are no difference in the way cursors are managed in both the ver.

    Regards,

    lloyd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •