Unanswered: CLI0115E error....

Hi y'all!

I'm having a bit of a problem with DB2 (V8.1.0.36) and I'm getting a weird error message:
    CLI0115E: Invalid cursor state SQLSTATE=24000.

I've searched the web, but couldn't find any solution to it. Maybe you can help me out on this one!?

We're using Magic eDeveloper (V9.4) as a development tool. Magic is connected to DB2 through a gateway. DB2 is running under Windows.

What am I doing wrong? I hope you can help me!

You need to check the DB2 Messages and Codes Manuals (2 volumes) for a description of the error messages. In the "Useful DB2 Stuff" thread there is a link to the PDF versions of these manuals at the IBM website. Assuming you have the Acrobat Reader version that allows you to search for text strings, it is easy to find things in the manual.

But you may need to report the problem to Magic eDeveloper support.

Re: CLI0115E error....

The forum may need more input from your end ..

What is the set of statements which causes this problem ... Do you have a CLI Trace ?

Cheers
    Sathyaram

Originally posted by acwibier
    Hi y'all!

I'm having a bit of a problem with DB2 (V8.1.0.36) and I'm getting a weird error message:
    CLI0115E: Invalid cursor state SQLSTATE=24000.

I've searched the web, but couldn't find any solution to it. Maybe you can help me out on this one!?

We're using Magic eDeveloper (V9.4) as a development tool. Magic is connected to DB2 through a gateway. DB2 is running under Windows.

What am I doing wrong? I hope you can help me!
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.