Angry Unanswered: Subreport Growth!

This problem has had me stumped for ages, can anyone help?

I have an Invoice report. This report has a 'totals' section which is the page footer. When the page footer is formatted, me.pages is checked against me.page and if they are the same (it is the last page in the invoice) then the totals are printed (footer section.visible = true).
    I presume this is the best way to get this result?

This works fine, but the problem occurs when I add the subreport. The subreport is located in the section footer after the 'detail'. It is just a simple list of items. However, if the list is long and the subreport grows over the current page and onto a new page the page footer (totals section) does not recognise this and still thinks the first page is the last page, so I end up with totals on the first page, and part of a list of items on the second page, with no totals.

Does anyone know how I can sort this out? Is there some way of reformatting part of the report after the subreport had been formatted (without going into endless loops)?

Please help, I am desperate!!

Thanks

nstaward

Have you tried putting the totals in the the report footer?

This will the automatically only show on the last page without any additional code.
    JJ Kennedy
    Double J IT Solutions
    www.doublejit.co.nz

VB 6, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access

That might work but then you get totals in the middle of the page, and I need them to always show at the foot of a page.

Thanks anyway