I'm working on a project in Word in which I'm using pull-down menus. right now I'm just typing out the information in the pull-down menu in word.

The project is getting a little larger and I want to have all of the information stored in databases and have that information appear in the pull-down menus.

There are two parts to my question.

Part one...

I work in construction and we have various faucets that we use in our homes. The manufacturers are Kohler, Moen, and Grohe. there are more, but to keep it simple I'm saying only three brands. So, in one of the pull-down forms in word, I want it to access a database consisting of Kohler, Moen, and Grohe.

Part two...

After the end user selects the manufacturer, I want another pull-down menu to contain that manufacturers product line. So I guess I can create 3 more databases that contain the product lines of the the 3 manufacturers.

So the second pull-down menu is dependent on the 1st one.

I know this stuff isn't too hard for most of you, but I'm pretty new to this. I just wrote my first macro yesterday, now I have this to do. Does anyone know of a good tutorial or example that I can follow?

Any input will help.

Thanks

Bogman