Unanswered: SQL Server DBCC Error

I am trying to run a new job on one of my SQL Servers and I am getting this error after the job fails:

[SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 2528) DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 2528) DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 2528) DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 2528) DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 2528) DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 2528) DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 2528) DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 2528) DBCC execu... The step failed.

Does anyone who excatly what this error is saying. Thanks.

What's the job do and is it from a maintenance plan?
    ---------------
    Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA

The job connects to all managed SQL Servers through a stored procedure I created and reports on file space usage. Then the data is sent to a webpage.

This job was not created by a maintenance plan.

Thanks for the help.

send the output to a log file. What I think is displayed here is from the View Job History option in EM which may not display all the info (I think it truncates it to 1024 characters). In Steps click on Edit, Advanced, and specify the output file. If the job fails this output file will show what error was encountered.

...and if your environment is similar to ours (over 120 servers), - the actual error is probably a failure to connect to one of the servers.

And with it being a new job, make sure the account running it has appropriate permissions to those servers.
    ---------------
    Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA