Unanswered: Report Question: Printing to 2 paper bins

I have a report that is quite long which groups by a client number. Most clients in the report just have one page of results that are printed, however some have 2 or more pages.

If a client has 2 or more pages then I need to have the 2nd page print on stock paper instead of letterhead (which all of the one pagers print on)

I have tried using the code below, as well as the more complex functions in PrtDevMode, but I run into a problem.

With Reports(0).Printer
    .PaperBin = acPRBNLower
    End With

Inside the onPrint Object I check to see if a client has two pages or not, and if so, I set the tray/bin with one of these methods, but the printer basically doesnt listen to me. It prints ALL pages on the printer specificed, if at all.

I am guessing that the scope of the onPrint object is already past the point where I can change bins.

So what is the best way to go through a report and delegate certain pages to certain paper bins, based on some simple IF critera?

Thanks for any help you are able to provide.

Re: Report Question: Printing to 2 paper bins

If you haven't considered this already, scan the letterhead and add it to the Report Header as an image of some kind.
    SteveH

That would work, except the first page has a perforation on it