Question Unanswered: Help me create a MYSQL db

I need help creating a MYSQL db for my site for a php script, for a bargain dealers db, I am in to the computers & trying to find or make this db.

My friend lost this MYSQL db and then I brought the website from him, moved hosting companys & I could not get the db from the hosting company, so please help.

Any help would be great as I do not know anything about making any MYSQL dbs I am willing to learn.

Thank you,

first you'll need to know what fields your going to need. Then whether your going to need to spread your data over mutilple tables is one going to be fine. After you have this and with a little more info I would be happy to help you out if you want

See, I do not know anything about making a db for myself, so I would need to send you the files as a attachment to see what you can make of them, b/c I am not a db guy, lol.

So, Can you give me your e-mail address & I will send the files to you?

my email address is You can send me any files you may want to this address. Also if you can let me know what your trying to do, so I can get a better understanding as to what you want to do. Once I get all the files I'll let you know what I can help youwith.
    Last edited by ayanes21; 10-03-03 at 22:53.