Angry Unanswered: Inconsistant behavior when submitted via Web Companion

I have a web companion form that has a check box in it. After the form is submitted via the web, I can view the record and see that the checkbox is marked. But when I run a calculation on the field, its as if it is not marked.

The checkbox is using a value list that only has "Yes" in it. Therefore, checked = yes. I then have a script that does "If <checkbox-field> = "Yes" insert text "1" in <another-field>.

Oddly enough, if I fill out the form within filemaker, the script inserts a 1 into the other field whenever I run the script and the checkbox is marked. What is different between the web companion and filemaker? I can't figure this out.

Thanks all.
    --
    Chevell

Text/Number

Be sure each field is set correctly as text and number. This can cause an error.

Also, if you are running a script from the web, sometimes the script will not run. FileMaker can only handle one script at a time from the web. Avoid scripts on the web.

No, I am not running the script on the web. I am using a timed execution script within filemaker that triggers a second script that does what I am trying to do. Actually, I fixed the problem. The web was placing a carriage return after "Yes" in the field. So searches for "Yes" were going unnoticed. I simply had it search for "Yes<carriagereturn>" and it works fine. Thanks!