Unhappy Unanswered: Blank Listbox output from SPROC

I have setup an Access Project using SQL Server. Our Tech rep Restored my Backup copy to a server and gave some of the users dbo permissions. When they Open a certain form with a listbox that has as the Rowsource a SPROC, no data is returned (other Forms with listboxes do work). When our Tech rep opens the same form, the listbox appears with the correct data. He thinks it's my Access project that is the problem and I on the other hand think it has something to do with the SQL Server setup side of things. Help would be appreciated.

you said "my backup to a server'. Does this mean that the database was residing on another server? If that's the case, - it's a permissions issue.

I created a backup version of my database and he restored it to his server and setup the necessary permissions. I'm sure permissions is the issue, he says it's setup correctly. I'm not sure where to look at this point as I don't know enough about the security side of things.
    Last edited by ingineu; 09-08-03 at 19:48.

on his server change to the databaase in question and type:

exec sp_change_users_login 'report'

if the output returns anything, check what user ids became orphan. You may find users that have empty listbox there.

We tried that and the report was empty. Any idea what I should try next? Thanks