Unanswered: Please Help! Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80040E10)

If any one can help me with this, i would be happy..

I am having problem with accessing data from Access 2000 database with ASP. I tried in all ways i knew for the past 2 days. I registered in this forum hoping that i will find a solution.

Please look at my code,

<% Set oConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
    With oConn
    .Provider = "Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0"
    .connectionString = "Data Source=\\dkntsrv3\trlrs\db2.mdb;"
    .CommandTimeout = 300
    End With

ssql = "select * from tblEmployeeRecords where [EmplNo]= 'US265220'"
    set rst = Server.createObject("ADODB.Recordset") ssql,oConn,3,3,adcmdtext *********<Errro here

This query is working when tried using other fields in place of EmplNO.
    not working only for EmplNo, OperNo fields, OperNo is the primary key of the table. All fields in the table are text fields..

Any help with this wil be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I think i found the problem. Problem is not with the code. problem with field names in database.

Anyway thanks for trying.

Re: Please Help! Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80040E10)

did you find an answer to this, I have the same error with an easy update....

update with jet 4 and ado error

I am trying to do a really simple update and keep getting errors whatever method I use.. (have also tried using the connection.execute to update)

Set getEventMembers = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
    getEventMembers.ActiveConnection = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\datetastic\Database\date tastic_database.mdb;Persist Security Info=False"
    getEventMembers.Source = "update customers set dt_customer_name = 'sib' where dt_customer_key = 2"
    getEventMembers.CursorType = adopenkeyset
    getEventMembers.CursorLocation = 2
    getEventMembers.LockType = adLockPessimistic

I get an ASP Script Error window come up with the yellow exclamation mark triangle saying 'No value given for one or more required parameters'

Please someone help, am at my wits end, I tried an update using the Dreamweaver GUI and its fine and looks no different to my handwritten code.

Thanks in advance
    Many Thanks