Unanswered: Need help obtaining user logons

Here's my situation: I have a database in which I am not allowed to place any types of security. Our resident network geek, whose knowledge is very limited, is in control of all user rights which is also supposed to help protect the database. The problem occurred when he changed everyone's permissions to that of an administrator. We have seven users who use the database. Since the change, data is being deleted and changed so fast that I can't keep up. What I really want to know is there any way to track the user's logon to the computer in Access? I want to know who was the last person to edit a form before the disaster hit. If at all possible, I would like to store such information in a hidden table along with every form, table and query they have been working on. I need to know who needs more training using the database. CurrentUser doesn't work because it lists Admin for everyone. Everyone has to log onto the network with a username and pw. We are running Windows 2000 Server. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I don't know much about the following snipit of code but it does return user name (don't know any details other than that, taken from another person's db):

strLN = Environ("LN")
    If strLN = "" Then strLN = Environ("USERNAME")

strLN contains user name.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot....this is exactly what I was looking for