Unhappy Unanswered: Visual Basic .NET and Sybase Connectivity

Hello Everybody. I have a ASE 12.0. My company buy a Visual Studio .NET for develop applications which interact between Sybase & Visual Basic :NET.

I try to connect from Visual Basic .NET to Sybase, but at today don't connect it. I use the OLEDB Provider for ASE, and don't work.

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Try the Sybase ADO .NET driver

http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1025532

Thumbs up Thnaks

Thanks for yor Help!!!. Now, sign on in the web page of sybase to use the beta of ADO.NET. We notify me when will use these version.

Regards......

Post Don't Find the Beta!!!!

Hello willy_and_the_ci. Thanks for information about Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise .Net Data Provider 1.0, but later of register, sybase don't send to me nothing related with Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise .Net Data Provider 1.0.

You tell me where or if you have the beta, which shared with me....

Please Help me.......

Regards

Re: Don't Find the Beta!!!!

If you have already registered and haven't recieved correspondence from Beta Program Manager then I suggest you make a posting at forums.sybase.com. There is a ADO .NET Beta program newsgroup there.
    Originally posted by lyma45
    Hello willy_and_the_ci. Thanks for information about Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise .Net Data Provider 1.0, but later of register, sybase don't send to me nothing related with Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise .Net Data Provider 1.0.

You tell me where or if you have the beta, which shared with me....

Please Help me.......

Regards

Lightbulb Thank's

Thank's willy_and_the_ci. I found a "Data Direct connect for .NET" distribuited by DataDirect Technologies..... I try to find in the sybase web site, but I don't lucky......!!!!!!. Because Thank's for your guide.

In this week I try to DataDirect, and if this is good, the company by this, because sybase it's slow in send to user's to last releases to connect with ADO............

Sincerly, Thank's for Everything...........