Unanswered: Data Access Page not viewable to some users

I have a user who's running Windows XP, who's trying to view a report published as a Data Access Page on our intranet. He's getting the following error messages when he tries to navigate to the report:

First error message: "Data provider failed while executing a provider command."

When he hits "OK," this second error message pops up: "ODBC--connection to 'Visual FoxPro Tables' failed."

I have no idea whatsoever what's going on here or how to fix it; this report runs fine for me and my boss, both of us being on XP -- and users on previous versions of Windows are able to view it by downloading XP components off of the microsoft.com site.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Any and all suggestions most welcome. Thanks!!

Re: Data Access Page not viewable to some users

Check user's version of IE.
    Go to Control Panel, Internet Options, Security Options, Local Intranet, click on Custom Level, scroll down to Miscellaneous, Access data sources across domains....set to enable or prompt. My security level is medium. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by gianni_sacco
    I have a user who's running Windows XP, who's trying to view a report published as a Data Access Page on our intranet. He's getting the following error messages when he tries to navigate to the report:

First error message: "Data provider failed while executing a provider command."

When he hits "OK," this second error message pops up: "ODBC--connection to 'Visual FoxPro Tables' failed."

I have no idea whatsoever what's going on here or how to fix it; this report runs fine for me and my boss, both of us being on XP -- and users on previous versions of Windows are able to view it by downloading XP components off of the microsoft.com site.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Any and all suggestions most welcome. Thanks!!