Red face Unanswered: Making Access Database live on the net???

I would like to make an access database live on the web. Specifically I would like to give a client the ability to update their data over the web.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a starting point? Is there any literature out there that would help me out?

I am dabling with data access pages, but do not like the interface it provides.

Any suggestions welcome.

book recommendation

I just purchased Allison Balter's Mastering Access 2002 Desktop Development, beats everything I have come across in terms of offering advanced insight without taking too much basic knowledge for granted. The book is number one of two - the other called A B's Mastering Access 2002 Enterprise development - which is where the DAP - Data Access Pages is covered - the Web development part of Access. Without having seen just that one, I think it would be worth a look.
    (, you will probably find it on Amazon)

Normally, I buy QUE Special Edition for Access litterature and other tech stuff, especially since that series (not only is well structured and contains excellent TOC+indexes etc. ) comes with the whole book on searcheable CD, which the one I mentioned above sadly does not.

Hope this helps.
    (old original posting, I see, but still :-) )