Red face Unanswered: Replication help

Hey,

I'm performing a snapshot replication where I have about 7 publishers/disributors and one subcriber. The all the databases from the 7 distributors and replicated in the subscriber database. Well there is a Replication wizard in SQL server 2000 that allows snapshot replication.
    But the thing is, I want to add a column in the subscriber data which represents the servername the record was replicated from

for example: all the data in the subscriber database should consists of all the data replicated from the 7 publishers. so in the subscriber tables say, should have an extra field that signifies where the data came from.

Please help

Re: Replication help

You can write sql script to indicate what you want to publish during the publication setup. The wizard allows you to do that in the define/select article dialog box. Or you can use sp_changearticle to modify your publication.

Re: Replication help

The replication wizard doesnt allow you too add your own Select/insert statements, Sorry i'm new at this (i'm a student).

I could use te sp_changearticle once the wizard is done and i could manually change the script (for creating the publication). Is this the right idea? Thanks.

Originally posted by joejcheng
    You can write sql script to indicate what you want to publish during the publication setup. The wizard allows you to do that in the define/select article dialog box. Or you can use sp_changearticle to modify your publication.