Thread: Weekly Summary

Unanswered: Weekly Summary

I want to print a summary in which I want weekwise totals. While I am doing that, it starts from the first date available in the date and counts 7 days from there! I want to print total from every Sunday to Saturday. I also want those dates on my report. Any idea how could I do that?

Re: Weekly Summary

If you mean that for any given day of the current week you need a report for the preceding week, from Sunday to the last Saturday, you can do it this way:

- using WeekDay(Date) first calculate the current day of the week.

- using DateAdd() subtract this quantity from the current date in order to calculate the date of the last Saturday with respect to today.

- using DateAdd() subtract 7 days from that date in order to caclulate the date of the preceding Sunday.

- set hose dates in the filter condition for your report before opening it.

Re: Weekly Summary

Originally posted by mashinovodja
    If you mean that for any given day of the current week you need a report for the preceding week, from Sunday to the last Saturday, you can do it this way:

- using WeekDay(Date) first calculate the current day of the week.

- using DateAdd() subtract this quantity from the current date in order to calculate the date of the last Saturday with respect to today.

- using DateAdd() subtract 7 days from that date in order to caclulate the date of the preceding Sunday.

- set hose dates in the filter condition for your report before opening it.
    It's not what exactly I wanted, BUT it helped me a lot geting my problem resolved... Thank you much...

Sandeep