Thread: Need Help!

Unanswered: Need Help!

Hi, All!

I'm tutoring down at the local college in Advance Access. When I took this class, I had a different professor.

My tutee's part-time instructor is teaching them VB for Acess. I have some entry-level Visual Basic 6 knowledge/experience.

Due to limited finances, I don't want to go and buy a book on VB for Acess. For this semester anyway.

Long story, short: She was told, by her instructor, to take back the textbook the school bought for this class and buy the VB for Access book. My tutee has to get her book from Barnes & Noble, which won't be in for another 7 - 10 days.

Is there a website where I can learn VBA and/or some of the syntac? HomerBoo was nice enough to help me with my tutee's 2nd homework assignment. I need a tutorial or something to explain some of the coding, not all of it, but like, i.e. acForm, etc.

If anyone could help with some info I would be greatly appreciative!!

Thanks in advance,

vbprogwb (Bob)

Re: Need Help!

I went to Google and typed:

"Access" +"tutorials"

and got more than 2 milion hits. I am fairly sure you will find what you need :-))

Re: Need Help!

Try this

http://www.mvps.org/access/

Originally posted by mashinovodja
    I went to Google and typed:

"Access" +"tutorials"

and got more than 2 milion hits. I am fairly sure you will find what you need :-))
    Skharva