Unanswered: tables in check pending and tablespace in quiesce exclusive mode after failed load

I ran some load commands for seven tables and the loads failed to run leaving the tables in a check pending mode and the 2 tablespaces in exclusive quiesced mode. First I re-ran the load command with the terminate option then I tried to un-quiesce the tables using the reset
    option which failed to solve the problem. Any hints? Thanks

Re: tables in check pending and tablespace in quiesce exclusive mode after failed load

Load Pending - Removed using the LOAD TERMINATE

Check Pending - Use SET INTEGRITY FOR <tablename> IMMEDIATE CHECKED

HTH

Sathyaram

Originally posted by mixxalot
    I ran some load commands for seven tables and the loads failed to run leaving the tables in a check pending mode and the 2 tablespaces in exclusive quiesced mode. First I re-ran the load command with the terminate option then I tried to un-quiesce the tables using the reset
    option which failed to solve the problem. Any hints? Thanks
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

cannot fix problem

SQL3805N The state of the application or of one or more table spaces for the table specified prohibits the loadapi action or quiescemode "9". Reason code = "1".

DB2 LOAD FROM 'blah.del' of DEL MODIFIED BY NOHEADER TERMINATE INTO BLAH NONRECOVERABLE;

DB2 QUIESCE TABLESPACES FOR TABLE blah

Re: cannot fix problem

Did you do this using the same id as the original LOAD ?

If yes and still there is a problem, terminate all applications from the database and reconnect and reissue the LOAD TERMINATE Command (It worked for me once... Could be a coincidence !! ... Worth a try, anyways)

Good luck

Sathyaram

Originally posted by mixxalot
    SQL3805N The state of the application or of one or more table spaces for the table specified prohibits the loadapi action or quiescemode "9". Reason code = "1".

DB2 LOAD FROM 'blah.del' of DEL MODIFIED BY NOHEADER TERMINATE INTO BLAH NONRECOVERABLE;

DB2 QUIESCE TABLESPACES FOR TABLE blah
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

it did and didnt work

Sathyaram,

It worked on the two tables that were on the tablespace in non-quiesced mode. However it does not work for the 5 tables that are on the tablespace stuck in quiesced exclusive mode after the load failed. IBM support told me to use db2dart so will keep you posted.

Scott