Unanswered: My reports are winding me up

I have attached a .zip file containing a sample of my problem if it helps you understand.
    I am self taught with Access with help from forums like this and I use Access 97.

My 1st problem is, when i run a report, i have it so that it opens in twopagepreview, which works ok so long as there are records to display.
    On the NoData event it comes up with a msgbox to inform the user that there are no records to show. All ok so far. when 'OK' is clicked on the msgbox it still tries to run the twopagepreview command and falls over.

My 2nd problem is, if there is more than 1 record for a particular search then the report will contain more than just the two pages displayed on the screen. i.e. if customer ABC Company has 3 records matching the search criteria then the report will contain 6 pages and if the user wishes to print the 2nd record then they would have to use the print command from the file menu and select pages 3 & 4 to print. Obviously this is a lot of user action and leaves a high margin of error.
    i would like to make it so that when the user clicks the print icon it will only print the 2 pages displayed on the screen at that time.

Can any of you awesome guru's please help me as this part of my database is preventing it going live causing me to have to duplicate data input.

I am not to hot at writing VBA but am wiling to have a good crack at it if someone is prepared to give me some guidance.

Wink Where is the attachment?

If you attach the .zip file, someone may help you then.
    Florin Profeanu
    floreanuprofin@yahoo.com

im sorry, i thought i did
    here ya go

unless i am mistaqken it is not attaching the file
    i can email it if you prefer

Ok, you have my email.
    Florin Profeanu
    floreanuprofin@yahoo.com

Dim Temp

temp = msgbox "Whoops nothing there", vbokcancel
    if temp = vbcancel then exit sub
    Matt the Hat says: "what!?"
    A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five!
    SCARY HARD CHALLENGE: http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=988682

Hi nFlorin Profeanu,
    I am trying to send you the .zip by email at the following address floreanuprofin@yahoo.com but i keep getting mail delivery failure bounce back.
    is this the correct address?

i have tried both of the email addresses and they both bounce back