Hello All,
I have a java application -> SQL Server setup that has been running for about a year now. Only recently, without any changes to the database, the JDBC error posted at the end of this message started happening when trying to access one of my tables.

From all the research I have done, this happens to people when the owner privs are not set up correctly on the table. But, this is only happening about once per week (and the other 100,000 requests to the table work fine).

Any ideas? I'm a bit stuck.

Thanks,
Marcus

java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Invalid object name 'users'.
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createExcep tion(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getExceptio n(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSRequest.proces sErrorToken(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSRequest.proces sReplyToken(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSRPCRequest.pro cessReplyToken(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.TDSRequest.proces sReply(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerImplStatemen t.getNextResultType(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.commonTransi tionToState(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.postImplExec ute(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.post ImplExecute(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.commonExecut e(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseStatement.executeQuery Internal(Unknown Source)
at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.exec uteQuery(Unknown Source)
at jrun__discussion_of_topic2ejsp18._jspService(jrun_ _discussion_of_topic2ejsp18.java:305)
at jrun.jsp.runtime.HttpJSPServlet.service(HttpJSPSer vlet.java:43)
at jrun.jsp.JSPServlet.service(JSPServlet.java:119)
at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker. java:91)
at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvok erChain.java:42)
at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequ estDispatcher.java:252)
at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(Servlet EngineService.java:527)
at jrun.servlet.http.WebService.invokeRunnable(WebSer vice.java:168)
at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invok eRunnable(ThreadPool.java:348)
at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRu nnable(ThreadPool.java:451)
at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeR unnable(ThreadPool.java:294)
at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java :66)