Question Unanswered: SQL0204 - *FILE not found

I'm trying to connect to an as/400 using openoffice and an odbc datasource. I keep getting a message of

[IBM][Client Access Express ODBC Driver (32-bit)][DB2/400 SQL]SQL0204 - DEBLIB.AAPMAINT in MAIN400 type *FILE not found.

I get this message even after it shows this (and other files) listed as a "table". So in one sense it shows me a table and then can't find it.

Would like any help that someone can give.

Re: SQL0204 - *FILE not found

I had the same error message using openoffice with jdbc. try using quotation marks with the name of the table such as: "AAPMAINT"
    that did the trick for me. however I did not yet figure out how to make this work in the datasource view itself...

regards

phil

Originally posted by bolingde
    I'm trying to connect to an as/400 using openoffice and an odbc datasource. I keep getting a message of

[IBM][Client Access Express ODBC Driver (32-bit)][DB2/400 SQL]SQL0204 - DEBLIB.AAPMAINT in MAIN400 type *FILE not found.

I get this message even after it shows this (and other files) listed as a "table". So in one sense it shows me a table and then can't find it.

Would like any help that someone can give.