Unanswered: can anybody, how can v integrate data server, mail server & web server in2 one

i downloaded an rdbms s/w from http://www.vaman.net/vmndataserver.htm
    these people claimed that this particular s/w has integrated data server, mail server & web server in2 one.
    also they claim that they have a data migration tool which can migrate data from any db to vaman & vice versa.
    i tried this data migration tool, & to my amazement , its working just fine.
    but somehow, i didn't understand their first claim of having an integrated data server, web server & mail server in2 1. i mean what's the use 4 that?
    can u please explain it 2 me.

A server is just a PC.

Often now days a very special top end PC

a PC can run more than one App

Therefore so can a server.

It is often a good idea to have one PC/Server to a task to spread workload, reduce risks etc but there is no reason interms of functionality.
    Matt the Hat says: "what!?"
    A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five!
    SCARY HARD CHALLENGE: http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=988682

did u try that s/w

true but did u try that s/w.
    that s/w is again a true replica of MS SQL Server. i mean its enterprise manager, it seems is totally copied from MS SQL Server.
    there is no difference 2 it.
    the hardest thing 2 believe is what these people claim that this rdbms server can run on memory as low as 3.5 MB & intel 486 processor is sufficient 2 run it.

Originally posted by Matt_T_hat
    A server is just a PC.

Often now days a very special top end PC

a PC can run more than one App

Therefore so can a server.

It is often a good idea to have one PC/Server to a task to spread workload, reduce risks etc but there is no reason interms of functionality.