Unanswered: Hide picture on tabpage

Hi. I have a picture right next to the caption of my tab. I was wondering if there is a way to hide and show the picture. I need to hide the picture of there is no data on the tab and show the picture if there is data on the tab. Please advise.

Thanks

SHK

private sub YourSub()
    NameOfThePictureControl.visible = true 'or false
    end sub

sitting in the garden on a beautiful Sunday afternoon playing on the WLAN i thought that maybe you wouldn't believe my earlier answer and you were trying something mind-numbing like
    Me!theTabName!Pages(index)!pictureName... and so on, getting weird Let & Get error messages. there probably is a way to reach a control thru this sort of syntax but i didn't discover it yet.

mr gates seems to ignore the tab completely as far as referring to objects is concerned. the earlier answer is (suprisingly!!) correct. just refer to the control as though the tab wasn't there.

have you considered living without the tab control? it has a few things against it:
    1. your form can take forever to load if you have lots of controls on lots of tabs
    2. it can be a real bummer to get things formatted nicely without stepping over the tab borders.
    3. a .requery goes thru the whole lot, even if you don't need whatever is on Tab96

me!mySubForm.sourceobject lets you switch in any number of forms without the initial load delay. you only have on screen (and in memory) what you currently need.

izy