Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    pune
    Posts
    8

    Question Unanswered: procedure of deploying forms 9i on web

    Friends,
    I want to know the procedure of deploying my Oracle 9i form application on web or any server so that i can run it from any other computer without installing oracle 9im on that computer, Ex like we book tickets of plane directly through Internet.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Posts
    7,776
    Provided Answers: 1

    Re: procedure of deploying forms 9i on web

    Originally posted by raul_misir
    Friends,
    I want to know the procedure of deploying my Oracle 9i form application on web or any server so that i can run it from any other computer without installing oracle 9im on that computer, Ex like we book tickets of plane directly through Internet.
    Just install & configure a 9iAS R2 server with the Business Intelligence components installed; which included Web Forms Server & Reports Server.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    pune
    Posts
    8

    Thumbs up Re: procedure of deploying forms 9i on web

    Thanks for replying
    Please Explain the whole procedure in slight detail if u don't mind
    I would be very thankful
    Raul

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15

    Thumbs up Re: procedure of deploying forms 9i on web

    If would like to migrate your oracle Forms any older version to 9i u can always get in touch with us with out any hesitation we have a wonderful product which migrates oracle forms to latest....


    Like to migrate Pro C to exe, pl/sql, ...
    Reports Migration
    Data Base Migration....
    Etc.........

    for further details mail us

    support@wayne-burt.com

    Aslam



    Originally posted by anacedent
    Just install & configure a 9iAS R2 server with the Business Intelligence components installed; which included Web Forms Server & Reports Server.
    Aslam Khan

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    311

    Re: procedure of deploying forms 9i on web

    Hi,

    Originally posted by raul_misir
    Thanks for replying
    Please Explain the whole procedure in slight detail if u don't mind
    I would be very thankful
    Raul
    Installing and configuring 9iAS release 2 is quite a challenge to explain in detail in this forum. Please refer to the online documentation shipped with the product and / or check out http://technet.oracle.com

    Good luck
    Edwin van Hattem
    OCP DBA / System analyst

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •