Unanswered: Select Query on Memo Fields - Truncating

I have a very simple query to generate a table to be sent to someone that includes two memo fields. The memo fields are truncated and this is not acceptable.

I have read that if it is a total query (it is not) to set it to first, to not have anyting in the format criteria in the underlying table (it doesn't), and to not use the distinct statement in the query.

I'm not really familiar with SQL statements as I just use the design view, however, this is a simple query and when I view it as SQL I don't see "distinct" anywhere.

Below is the query:

PARAMETERS [enter start date (mm/dd/yyyy)] DateTime, [enter ending date (mm/dd/yyyy)] DateTime;
    SELECT [numberaddress] & " " & [streetaddress] AS Address, Calls.[Date Call Taken], Calls.ProblemDescription, Calls.[Supervisor's Summary]
    FROM Calls
    WHERE (((Calls.[Date Call Taken]) Between [Enter start date (mm/dd/yyyy)] And [enter ending date (mm/dd/yyyy)]) AND ((Calls.CallReferedTo) Like "*pretreatment*"));

Am I missing something or is there something else to look into?

Thanks in advance.

This is not a MAKE TABLE query 1st off ... If the query is truncating where are you putting the result set?

I'm exporting it to Excel.

Ahhhh ... There is no memo field in Excel only the text field with a max of 255 characters (as you lament) ... I thought I saw a posting in the VB forum of codeguru that had a workaround for this ... Check it out.