Angry Unanswered: ASP SQL Statement

Hi there! I'm new here I hope someone can help me because I'm at a loss.

I have an SQL statment that is giving me an error. It's probably a syntax error that i'm not seeing.

This is my code and it's giving me the following error

sql = "SELECT Survey.Topic, Survey.ExpertID, Survey.[Last Name], Survey.[First Name] FROM Survey INNER JOIN TopicTable ON (TopicTable.TopicID = Survey.Topic) OR (TopicTable.TopicID = Survey.Topic2) OR (TopicTable.TopicID = Survey.Topic3) OR (TopicTable.TopicID = Survey.Topic4) OR (TopicTable.TopicID = Survey.Topic5) WHERE (((TopicTable.TopicID)=" & Request.QueryString("TopicID") & ")) "

Error Type:
    Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80040E10)
    No value given for one or more required parameters.

I'm using Access as a database and I hvave two tables in the database. One called TopicTable with fields called TopicID and Topic. I have another table called Survey with 5 topic fields. (Topic, Topic2. Topic3. Topic4, Topic5) that are linked by TopicID and Topic in the TopicTable table. In Survey are also a bunch of other fields that are users information.

What I'm trying to do is have a page that lists the topics and has the TopicID embeded in the link (I have that working). This link will take you to a list of users in the database who are in this Topic category. If I use the following code it works but only for one topic category per user:

sql = "SELECT Survey.Topic, Survey.ExpertId, Survey.[Last Name], Survey.[First Name] FROM Survey INNER JOIN [TopicTable] ON TopicTable.TopicID = [Survey].Topic WHERE (((TopicTable.TopicID)=" & Request.QueryString("TopicID") & ")) "

What I need is to be able to have each user linked to a max of 5 topics and a minimum of 1.

I hope this makes sense. It's probably something really simple.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

try using query builder in access then choose sql view. this is very helpful when usin join

OMG! Thank you! I didn't know access had this feature. Boy do I feel dumb now.