Red face Unanswered: Unsplitting Database

I am a novice Access user, self taught.
    I have taken on a project for my company. My database collects safety info and gives results. Well my database was a hit and now it is to be shared across all of AustralAsia. The database is to be shared but with multiple copies. Since it will be used in several countries.
    Unfortunately I split it before I shared it. I have now created a copy of the database and imported in all the relevant tables. Everything works with the exception of one group of expressions. The date functions in my reports.
    When I try and enter =Now() it says that my expression has a field name that it can't find.
    I have also tried entering =Date() adn =CurrentDate() and it comes up with #Name on the report then.
    Any help would be appreciated. The copy of Access I am using is 2000.

Thanks
    jcashat
    james-cashat@yahoo.com

Re: Unsplitting Database

Open up a module and go to tools >> references. & see what you have listed. If the db got opened on a computer that had a different version or a bad copy of access, it could have messed up your references.
    You should have VB for applications, Acces 9.0 and DAO 3.6. If you are running anything else (like active x) it may be conflicting or cancelling out the date functions. If you have to run other references, try using an older version of DAO - Microsoft has some compatibilty issues (big surprise!)

Originally posted by jcashat
    I am a novice Access user, self taught.
    I have taken on a project for my company. My database collects safety info and gives results. Well my database was a hit and now it is to be shared across all of AustralAsia. The database is to be shared but with multiple copies. Since it will be used in several countries.
    Unfortunately I split it before I shared it. I have now created a copy of the database and imported in all the relevant tables. Everything works with the exception of one group of expressions. The date functions in my reports.
    When I try and enter =Now() it says that my expression has a field name that it can't find.
    I have also tried entering =Date() adn =CurrentDate() and it comes up with #Name on the report then.
    Any help would be appreciated. The copy of Access I am using is 2000.

Thanks
    jcashat
    james-cashat@yahoo.com