Question Unanswered: Accessing VBA code

Hi,
    I am not able to open an old MS-Access 2000 program in VBA source code. Here is the problem. I am getting an ODBC call--failed error (DAO.Engine). When I am trying the ctrl-break shortcut to jump to my VBA application, it is popping me another connection error and it is closing the application. This program used to be connected to an Oracle database by ODBC.
    I just want to have access to the source code without having to install the DB or connect to the server. Does anybody have any idea on how I can access my VBA source code.

Thanks

If there is an arrow beside the form, that's mean the form is a link file from another database which you don't have access to until you link the correct path again.

Not even going to the...

Database windows (tables, forms, queries windows). When double-clicking on the MDB file, there is a splash screen opening. At the point, I am trying to open the database window with the keyboard windows sign + f11 shortcut but there is not answer. I am trying to open the vba code windows with the alt+f11 shortcut but they are no answer. After a couple of second, I am getting the ODBC connection error.

Re: Not even going to the...

Originally posted by Jayeff
    Database windows (tables, forms, queries windows). At the point, I am trying to open the database window with the keyboard windows sign + f11 shortcut but there is not answer. I am trying to open the vba code windows with the alt+f11 shortcut but they are no answer.
    Sorry, but i dont know about these shortcut but anyways will you be able to click the TOOLS menu. if so, go to the TOOLS>Startup then Display Form/Page combo box and select NONE. This will bypass the splash screen and go straight to the Table/Form/Query windows.

Holding down the shift key when you open the app will also bypass the splash screen and take you right to the db window

Originally posted by lansing
    Sorry, but i dont know about these shortcut but anyways will you be able to click the TOOLS menu. if so, go to the TOOLS>Startup then Display Form/Page combo box and select NONE. This will bypass the splash screen and go straight to the Table/Form/Query windows.

Originally posted by TheOriginalYoda
    Holding down the shift key when you open the app will also bypass the splash screen and take you right to the db window
    Hi,
    I think the program was programmatically locked...I finally found out after trying all possible shortcuts. Thanks everybody

What did you do to unlock it? I need to learn about these shortcuts.