Unanswered: Will Access still be using VBA in the near future?

or will Access be using another coding language. I'm curious about this because I want to keep my coding skill for Access up to date.

Most of the people all over the world prefer using a non-expesive database and many business had turned to use MS Access due to its price. Consider to use MS Access database for more than 20 years.

The reason I ask because Microsoft is moving to the .NET world very quickly and if access moving towards that or another language than I would need to improve myself for the upcoming language, if it happens.

You do not need to be worried about it! When I started learning computer programming on 1974, I learned RPG II, and Cobol languages and I used computer mainframes bigger like your home. Now I am using Visual Basic, PC's computers, Html for internet applications. everyday we learn different things, if something new is comming on the way and you need it you will learn it. So the only lenguage what I need at the present time is Visual Basic, but if I will need .NET I will learn it. If you are programmer you will be forever because what you learn never forget.

Do not be worried be happy!