Unanswered: Store msword text in a msaccess db

Anybody knows a tecnique to store a chunk of a msword doc in a msaccess db
    thanks

Unless you plan for some very big development time I would do the following. Create a Word Doc call it... I dunno Bob.Doc or something. Put all the chunks of Word file in there and bookmark the entire range.

You need only store the bookmark name(s) and use them to get the snippits back for whatever other Word doc you need to out put to.

You should be able to insert the text into Bob.Doc programmaticly so that the FE stores the data.

Would that work for you?
    Matt the Hat says: "what!?"
    A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five!
    SCARY HARD CHALLENGE: http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=988682

you mean that I should use a doc file as collection of bookmarks representing my pieces of data (e.g. articles or math formulas) and then access ib by word object?

seems a good idea
    thanks

Originally posted by Matt_T_hat
    Unless you plan for some very big development time I would do the following. Create a Word Doc call it... I dunno Bob.Doc or something. Put all the chunks of Word file in there and bookmark the entire range.

You need only store the bookmark name(s) and use them to get the snippits back for whatever other Word doc you need to out put to.

You should be able to insert the text into Bob.Doc programmaticly so that the FE stores the data.

Would that work for you?