Unanswered: Retriving records...

Hi,

I have a form which retrieves dates.. ( from start date to end date ) I created a query with this criteria...

Code:
    Between [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtStartOpen] And [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtStartEnd]
    this works fine by itself... but if I add another date field for it to retrieve nothing shows up !! AHH
    Code:
    Between [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtCloseOpen] And [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtCloseEnd]
    am i doing something wrong here ??

thanks

this works fine by itself... but if I add another date field for it to retrieve nothing shows up !! AHH

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Between [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtCloseOpen] And [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtCloseEnd]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

am i doing something wrong here ??
    What is the resulting query? I see only 2 completely different filters ...

What I'm trying to do is..

On a form I'm trying to pulls records out... but the kick is.. On the form the user gets to pick out which record it wants to see...

ok my fields on the form would be like..

OpenRecord ....... field 1 (txtdatestart) thru field 2 ( txtdateend)

ClosedRecord ... field 3 (txtstartdate) thru field 4 (txtenddate)

Area... field 5

Reference ... field 6

etc...

now the user goes into the form and fills in the data that he/she wants pulled out of the table..

I created a query .. and in the criteria field. .. I enter in under openrecord

Between [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtdatestart] And [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtdateend]

ok this is my only criteria on my qry.. so I go into my form .. put in some dates ... and I get the dates that i asked for...

ok now I go back into my qry.. and put the criteria under the closedrecord field...

Between [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtstartdate] And [Forms]![frm_reportQualityStatus]![txtenddate]

I go back to my form.. punch in the first set of dates.. and the second.. click my button to display records.. nothing shows up...

----------------------------------------------------

is this what you were looking for ?

thanks