Unanswered: JDBC & Adv. Swing...JLists...help with a few exercises for my class!

I have a few exercises that I need to do for my class and I was wondering if maybe someone could show me the codes for them.

1. Create employee JLists with changeable choices to ADD or DELETE a list item.

2. Create an employee JTable with four columns of employee info.
    EmployeeID
    Name
    Title
    Salary

3. Design an ACCESS or SQL database named Books to create tables to store library book and related info. A book has an ISBN, AUTHOR, TITLE. Use "CREATE TABLE" SQL statements to create the book table, then use "INSERT INTO Books VALUE" to create 6 textbooks that you used in school.

4. Use class connection and ODBC to connect to the Books database. Query and view these information.

Any help would be appreciated!

Alysha

hi alyesha!

the book by Paul Deitel & Harvey Deitel, Java: How To Program, seems to be the source of the database question. i've gone through the program and believe me, it is huge and it's near impossible to mail you the code! the same book takes of all your questions including the JList one. i suggest you purchase that book as it has a very vast coverage of all topics in java.

you could also refer to the website java.sun.com and you'll find help in the JTable and JList questions.

regards...