Unanswered: How to single form multiple times in MS Access

Hi,
    I want to open a form in MS Access multiple times after clicking on a button. Example I have a multiple selection CLIENT list box in first form. Suppose I selected 3 Item form the list and clicked on the button, Then the second form must be open 3 times with the indvidual information of all 3 client information. Mean to say same form must be open 3 times with different informations.

Thanks,
    Raj

Re: How to single form multiple times in MS Access

Hello,

MS Access 97 comes with a sample database called Solutions.mdb.
    This is the path on my computer:
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Samples\Solutions.mdb
    You can find there the form "CustomerPhoneList" that is doing exactly what you need.

Florin
    Florin Profeanu
    floreanuprofin@yahoo.com

How to Open single form multiple times (all together) in MS Access all

Hi,
    I want to open a form in MS Access multiple times (all together) after clicking on a button. Example I have a multiple selection CLIENT list box in first form. Suppose I selected 3 Item form the list and clicked on the button, Then the second form must be open 3 times with the indvidual information of all 3 client information. Mean to say same form must be open 3 times with different informations, Same form will open 3 times all together, Same 3 form will be visible on the screen but all will have different informations.

Thanks,
    Raj