Unanswered: Pooled Connection problems accessing a Stored Procedure returnin multiple resultSets

I am calling a Stored procedure running on DB2 7.2 on OS/390. The stored procedure returns multiple result sets. I am using WSADIE 5.0.0 to call the stored procedure. If I create the connection to the DB myself in code ie:

Class.forName("COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver").ne wInstance();
    Connection connection = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:db2:testc","XXX" ,"XXX");

I am able to get the both resultSets back.

Once I start using the connection pooling built into WSADIE, the second resultSet comes back but once I call the resultSet.next() it fails with a null pointer exception.

I am currently using the driver from the db2java.zip file.

Any ideas why the connection pooling would be screwing things up?

Thanks for the help!

Did you ever solve this

Did you ever resolve this issue? I am having a similar problem. It only happens though with DB2 Connect v7 and not 8?

Re: Did you ever solve this

Originally posted by rbarcia
    Did you ever resolve this issue? I am having a similar problem. It only happens though with DB2 Connect v7 and not 8?
    Not yet. I have IBM working on it. For me it seems to be an issue between using V4 and V5 datasources in WSAD. I think that one difference between V4 and V5 is that they are using Resouce Adapters in V5. I'll keep you posted if I find anything out.

Actually, this is an issue with the DB2 Driver. I installed the latest fixpack and the problem went away. I had DB2 v7 with fixpack 8. I installed fixpack 10a. I looked at the bug fixes, and somewhere in fixpack 9 or 10, they fixed a couple multiple result when dealing with windows client to other platforms. Try installing the latest fixpack.