Hello everyone, I am having a little difficulty with this and hope some one may be able to help me or point me in the right direction. I have built a table and one field in the table is a date filed. What I am trying to do is determine how I can store multiple dates for one record. For example when a user selects a vacation package, depending on the package only certain dates are available, in some cases the package is available for everyday of the year. I was wondering how will I be able to store all these dates for each package. Here is what I had in mind, I was going to give each package and id and then create another table with the following fields package_id and dates. I would then insert every date available for that id, by this I mean i would not use a primary key and allow id do be duplicated. So when I want to query the info I would do something like this "select dates from table where package_id = "1"". I am not sure if this is the most efficient way to do this if someone knows of another way I would appreciat any help. Thanks in advance