Question Unanswered: Reports and Grouping in Access

I am trying to make a report for a baking list, that needs to group the bakeing items into groups of 20, cause thats all that can be baked at one time.

So I have a table of items and their quantity for the day
    Brownies - 5
    Cakes - 8
    Cupcakes- 28
    Cookies - 19

I want the report to show
    START REPORT
    ----1st BAKE LIST
    5 - Brownies
    8 - Cakes
    7 - Cupcake
    ----2ND BAKE LIST
    20 -Cupcakes
    ----3rd BAKE LIST
    1 - Cupcakes
    19 - Cookies
    END REPORT

Not sure if I can even do this or not. I would prefer the groups of 20 be just report breaks, NOT break and start a whole new page for the next batch of 20, cause can waste a lot of space if I have 20 of the same kind on a page, there would be 1 line on the page and thats all, Do not want to do that. Please let me know if this is can be done, and any hints on how I can do this??

Thanks,
    Kevin

Yes you can ... You have the info you need to do it also ... (HINT: Baking List ... )You just have a column with which baking list it is and make a Group Header and/of Footer ...

Originally posted by M Owen
    Yes you can ... You have the info you need to do it also ... (HINT: Baking List ... )You just have a column with which baking list it is and make a Group Header and/of Footer ...
    Not following you, I do not know what baking list they should be in.

I could have 200 things to bake today, I need them broken down into groups of 20, by like items...

SO I guess Im asking how do I write a query to decide what group they should be into??

Kevin