Unhappy Unanswered: JDBC Progress Driver Setup

Hello people!
    After reading a lot of threads from different forums, reading all the necessary documentations, I still cannot solve my problem.
    I have a project where I have to, basically, transfer data from one DB (DB2) to another one (Progress) using an intermediate DB (mySql).
    The machine I use to developp is a Win2000 Family Server where progress 9.1C is setup. I set up the environment variables (PATH and CLASSPATH) where it points to this directories:
    %DLC%/bin;%DLC%/Java (where progress.zip and jdbc.zip are, and %DLC% is where the Progress directory is) and of course the path to my bin, lib and include Java directories.
    To connect, I wrote:
    Class.forName("com.progress.sql.jdbc.JdbcProgressD river");
    Still, it doesn't find the driver (I checked if it was in the progress and jdbc.zip files and it is). I surely miss something but I really don't know what! Maybe it is too obvious and I am blind.
    I use J2SDK 1.4.1_02. If somebody can help!
    It took me 10 minutes to set up mySQL JDBC drivers successfully, but Progress...
    I will really appreciate your help and your expertise.

Thx!

Thumbs up

Ok, I found out what was the problem.
    In fact, you have to put the progress.zip and jdbc.zip into the the lib/ext directory of your ide. When I did that, the loading was successful.
    Now, I am not sure where to put this file if you use only notepad to develop and the command line to compile. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know!